Hi, welcome to my own corner of the internet :)
I’m a biologist fascinated about embryos and evolution. Here I write about biology, publish images of marine invertebrates, and share what I have been doing in this scientist’s life.
Find out what is the cover image or read some selected posts:
- ImageJ macro to synchronize and combine image stacks
- The Pluteus Trip
- Is Lineus longissimus the longest animal on Earth?
- Segmentation, a question of boundaries
- Spiral cleavage, an oblique matter
- Larvae as the epitome of evolution
- Endless larval forms most beautiful: what a larva is
- Search PLOS articles using DuckDuckGo