Hi :) I’m a biologist fascinated about embryos and evolution. This is my personal website where I write about science, marine invertebrates and what I have been doing in this scientist’s life.
Some selected posts:
- The Pluteus Trip
- Is Lineus longissimus the longest animal on Earth?
- Segmentation, a question of boundaries
- Spiral cleavage, an oblique matter
- Larvae as the epitome of evolution
- Endless larval forms most beautiful: what a larva is
- Search PLOS articles using DuckDuckGo
- Turtles, embryos, and fossils
PS: What is the cover image?